BEWARE: Malignant Pied Pipers of Our Time

Ratepayers Association Meeting Review

Last night’s love-in of the Ratepayers Association was a marvel to behold. As usual, the messiah who loves to hear himself speak on and on hogging the floor for all its worth in his typical one-man show of self-aggrandizement, leaving little opportunity for any of his disciples to get a word in edgewise, skillfully moderated the meeting all the while making sure to chastise those he and his team wish to replace on council while ensuring the blind zealots in the room were suitably instructed on who they should support for council, and especially for mayor. All the while espousing lofty words on how democratic he and his team were. This being the team that unquestioningly supported their leader’s actions in subverting the democratic process in this grassroots organization by subterfuge and intrigue while stacking the deck against all who represented a challenge to his and his inner circle’s game plan of ensuring we once again have a council made up of self-serving “lucky spermer” establishment elites and their lackeys.

The fraud being perpetrated by the fraudster went without a hitch as no one questioned what has been allowed to transpire. Apparently, no one cares… or they’re to afraid? As there was not a dissenting voice to be heard in the room. No questions on Bill’s apparent conflicts of interest either, with his role as a director on Community Futures or with his involvement in unaccountable so-called non-profit societies on the receiving end of hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars annually, or in a host of other questionable moral and ethical concerns. Including the double standard role he plays as president of the Ratepayers Association that according to him is ‘apolitical’, while he and the majority of his board have consistently sought to undermine the current democratically elected council in order to replace them with themselves.

No, despite all the above, the blind, deaf and dumb of the party faithful initiates in the room had no real questions of concern or criticism for Bill and his gang. It was a love-in, clear and simple. Warnings to beware were not heard.

This morning in an email from a friend and supporter I was asked why when it was my turn to speak as a mayoral candidate I chose not to? The answer was simple. What does one say and do when confronted by a room full of fools and hypocrites who are blind and/or indifferent to how they are being used and manipulated?

I saw with my own eyes what I always thought was a child’s fable in the Pied Piper of Hamelin. But instead of children, grown adults being led like sheep by a smooth talking charlatan, with so many hidden agendas that it would make one’s head spin, whose sinister manipulations I predict are certain to bring grief and despair to our community of communities, as what the Pied Piper did to the good people of Hamelin.

Beware people, for fraudsters are in town and they want to steal your vote. If foolish enough to give it to them, then you can count on four years of them and their friends mismanaging this community again while stealing you blind. It’s up to you whether or not you fall victim to their machinations. The choice is yours. You have been warned!

I’d rather eat crumbs with bums…. than eat steaks with snakes.

This entry was posted in CNP Politics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to BEWARE: Malignant Pied Pipers of Our Time

seems the ratepayers went from the “loyal opposition” to “council-in-waiting”

I was never on board with the ratepayers and their petition. I also thought, let democracy rule, such as it is.
    Having said that, I think I would rather have dissolution than have the bunch that think they are going to get in. Yes, wake up people, but I don’t think they have a habit of doing that around here.

anyone else seen this

what does it mean?
    an election promise?

JP, you are bullied everywhere you go, why does everyone pick on you?

I could not get the site to work. But I am assuming it is about having it again.
    The only problem is I think they were right – as in the fact that both RCMP and CNP said it was unsafe and costing a lot of money.
    Also, Dean Ward does not post anything that does not agree with him. He has lost my vote. Obviously he does not like any other views.

You sure don’t know John for he is not the kind who can be bullied. People that know him know that he’s the kind of animal when bitten, bites back. Ask the Ratepayer Executive if you don’t believe me.

People are afraid that if John got in, the scamming might not be as easy.

Yes I agree, Dean Ward does not put any comments that are critical of Blair Painter and the Ratepayers, never mind about himself no matter how well stated free of insult, ridicule or personal attack. All comments seem to be coming from family, friends or like-minded individuals for there is little to no dissent, or difference of opinion. Almost like he has a fan club going there where everybody is on his side on everything. Really pathetic.

COPIED FROM AN ARTICLE FOR GRANTS FROM THE GOVERNMENT.
    What happened with this “Plan”.
    The Crowsnest Pass Economic Development Board is developing an implementation plan to provide recommendations on establishing a Discovery Centre for the Crowsnest Pass area. The implementation plan is considered an essential step towards the development of the larger initiative, which will generate new employment opportunities and increased economic activity for the region.

“The implementation plan will identify how the Crowsnest Discovery Centre could have a significant economic impact on the community and outline how the facility will reduce the footprint on the land by incorporating adaptive re-use of an existing structure,” said Shar Lazzarotto, Manager of Community Futures Crowsnest Pass. “We expect the facility to provide employment opportunities and economic generation to the community, and fit in well with the developers plan for the property and the community’s heritage theme.”

There is no such thing as “democracy”… It is a word which was created to illude the sheeple… Baaahaaaa

Director Bill Kovach of Community Futures and its manager Shar Lazzarotto are a team and a real threat to this community. Bill has been using the Ratepayers as a spring-board for him and the rest of his group to hijack council for their own ends. Look out people for you are in real danger if these people get in for they have their fingers in too many pies.

Kovach on the radio today using his position to promote himself. :-(

Mr. Prince,
    If elected- will you have fluoride removed from the town’s water supply?

Yes, I’ll replace it with vodka.

Seriously- removing fluoride is a good idea

Think we have a few more pressing problems than removing fluoride from the water.
    What does Blair Painter say about it?

Oh, you were serious? I wasn’t aware we have fluoride in our water. I know that’s a problem, as many studies have proven it to be so. I’ll have to look into this for you. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

anon 9:48
    well said!

Yes, there’s fluoride in the water supply~ you don’t think all the town folk are null and dumb on their own do you?

Oh, that must explain why so many people voted for a name not knowing the man last time around and look like they’re ready to do it all over again with a new face because he was born here. Fluoride in the water is what is making so many people here brain-dead. I got it now! :-)

@anonymous5:16- maybe it’s the long term low dose fluoride treatment we’ve all been receiving without knowledge of it for decades is the reason for this mess

Stop the fluoride!!!! Stop the dumb!

anon 2:15
    “…they have their fingers in too many pies.”
    Yes and they don’t believe in sharing. If they saw you starving they’d laugh at you then give you a helping hand. I know for they did it to me. With this kind its all about them. They don’t share.

You know why you think decent people “pick” on you? Because you’re a diabolical psycho. You live to cause trouble and stir the pot with misinformation and misguided assumptions. If you think so poorly of almost all of the population, why do you stay in the Pass? Surely there’s some place in the world where you would actually fit in.

I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

You talk like that and think you are a decent person? It is you and your kind here who are the diabolical psychos. It is John who is doing the ‘picking’ on you because he knows your all a bunch of phony hypocrites who can’t handle the truth about your sick selves.

John, I think you’re our guy that best suits the seat for mayor.. I mean the other two are self serving egotistical knuckle heads. .. So transparent

Fluoride is an industrial waste product that has been outlawed in many communities Anon11;07, you are the dumb ass that should get an education, they planned on idiots like you to believe their B.S. You’ve been drinking too much fluoride obviously.

29. Doomsayer says:

Anonymous @ 11:07
    Read this for an education,DUMBASS!

Taken from http://www.fluoridealert.org/issues/health/

Introductory comments

Fluoride is a highly toxic substance. Consider, for example, the poison warning that the FDA now requires on all fluoride toothpastes sold in the U.S. or the tens of millions of people throughout China and India who now suffer serious crippling bone diseases from drinking water with elevated levels of fluoride.

In terms of acute toxicity (i.e., the dose that can cause immediate toxic consequences), fluoride is more toxic than lead, but slightly less toxic than arsenic. This is why fluoride has long been used in rodenticides and pesticides to kill pests like rats and insects. It is also why accidents involving over-ingestion of fluoridated dental products–including fluoride gels, fluoride supplements, and fluoridated water–can cause serious poisoning incidents, including death.

“no harmful side effects”?? Duhh!!

“Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world.”
    ― Louis Pasteur

Anon 10;29 you’ve been drinking too much fluoride, like so many of your kind. You have been dunb downed and have lost touch with reality. You poor dear, I hear that there are things on the market that will detoxify you, but by your comments you seem to be too far gone for any of that to help you. God bless you.

“What does one say and do when confronted by a room full of fools and hypocrites who are blind and/or indifferent to how they are being used and manipulated?”

These people are the ones who vote.
    You just sealed your fate. Good bye John…. Bet Blair already has his victory speech done.

How in the world did the subject of fluoride come up???
    Has it ever been an issue before or ever brought up. Do we need to think about new things at the moment. I think there are way way more important issues.

I bet someone has the victory speech done, but I don’t think that Pinocchio Pony is the one who wrote it.

Fluoride is but a diversion from the real issues, trying to derail conversation on these. It is now getting to be a two way race unfortunately, with a choice of a dedicated egotistical policy wonk set on becoming a legend in his own mind, and a businessman who appears a little weak,in staing the real issues and who is a real political novice re bylaws etc.

If the present mayor wins, we are headed for bankruptcy, if the newbie wins we best have a few strong Councillors who can steer him in the right direction while he gets his feet steady.

The best equipped person for the mayor position seems to steer off the road from his supposed middle postion with stupid, untimely and insulting comments. Too too bad since we could have used John’s experience in the local government. Oh well……hang on for a good ride.

I don’t think anything is written in stone. I have been talking to quite a few people, and believe it or not quite a few want to vote for a lot of the present people, mayor included.
    And a lot want to vote for John.
    So, who knows…..

Yes Blair is such a gifted orator now isn’t he? Can’t wait for the election forum to see him fire up his supporters. Then again, a gifted speaker has his individual style whereas I can’t quite see Blair’s style… almost like he has none at all? :-0 :-)

Did I say, “a room full of fools and hypocrites”? I should of said, a room full of intellectually challenged zombie type creatures representative of fools and hypocrites. Yes, that’s much better. :-)

Did you not read my post? These fools have already taken too much kool-aid to be saved, and therefore their votes are already lost to me. All one can do is pray for their poor lost souls and hope by election day they awaken from having been “instructed” and brainwashed into believing their team has their best interests at heart, instead of only their own.

I’ll put $$ on it that it all boils down to fluoride.. Dumbed down zombies, just add booze and some prescriptions and voila! You have the People of the Crowsnest.
    This is an important topic. One that needs to be dealt with.. :p

Attention all dumbasses/
    Flouride when introduced into the body combines with Calcium and is deposited in the bones and joints as the body cannot get rid of the flouride on itself. Instead of the calcium combining with carbonate to create strong bones they become weakened by the presence of flouride. THAT IS WHY IT IS CONSIDERED TOXIC.

“The best equipped person for the mayor position…”

As I am a believer in looking at the glass being half full rather than half empty I have chosen with respect to your comment to “Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and latch onto the affirmative.” :-)

John is the best equipped person for the mayor position, and he calls a spade a spade. I like that. I like it a lot.

Thank you, my friend!

Further to what you said let me just say the Truth to me is far more important than crass politics.
    Even when I know for certainty that much of what I say will cost me votes.

If some people think this is foolish or can’t handle what I say, that’s too bad, but it’s not you that has to live with yourself in this situation, but I. What you see is what you get, before and after.

I know for my supporters this is hard for you too accept because for some people winning is everything, the ends justify the means…. but not for me. If you want to blame me, you should not be with me. You should be inside me.

It looks like many people are addicted to B.S. They feed on it. Logic and truth are alien to them. I just hope there are enough sane thinking people left, so we don’t get sucked down into the mire by the shysters and their programmed voting sheep. The shysters just love their sheep, and will feed them all the B.S. that they want to hear. John we need you to keep us afloat.

This blog is BS. Talk about the Mayor calling down the people and all you do is call them down. You say if we don’t vote for you we are zombies. Maybe you should be quiet and let the people decide. i won’t vote for anyone who acts like this. By the way, being in the middle of the road will get you in an accident!!!!!!!!

The bad thing about B.S. is that it really stinks and is not pleasant to work in. The good thing about B.S. is that it is removable with a little elbow grease. The sane thinking people will rise to the top one shovel at a time. We just have to put some muscle into it!
    John is our shovel, let’s get our hands on him and get to work!

So? You’re just expecting John to clean up your shit?

No anon1:46 We want to help John clean up your shit.

Thanks 2:30 that’s what I meant, I just wasn’t here to reply!

1:01 “This blog is B. S.” Why the f—k do you look at it then? Are you so scared to lose your cash cow that you are shaking in your boots? Be quiet and let us sneak in like we did before. Don’t inform the residents of our screw-ups and what we are up to. We are not that bad. No, you are worse than what John is telling on you. He don’t know everything yet until the election is over, then he will discover what’s what and that obviously worries you, doesn’t it? That’s why you want him to shut up. There will be Thunder in the PASS when everything is on the table.