Disturbing Advance Poll Results

Poll Results

Well the advance election poll results on the left sidebar of this blog are coming in hot and heavy and clearly show that Blair has taken the early lead. (Does he have that many employees and family members?) Does this mean I have more Blair and Decoux followers following me on this blog than I have of my own? How disturbing! :-( But not surprizing really. After all, what do you get when you are sandwiched between two lucky spermers in this community? Phucked! :-0 :-)

Seriously, for a man who has been missing in action over the years, never heard from since declaring his candidacy back in July, and therefore people here have no idea of his platform or where he stands on important issues facing our community (unlike moi and Brucy Baby) and the direction he wants to take us, it seems people here want more déjà vu and are once again preparing to vote for more of the same old, same old.

This would be surprizing to most people but not to me. For I know even though people here have seen this movie before and know how it ends, it seems they want to see it again? This time with Blair instead of Bruce… it don’t matter, as long as he’s a lucky spermer. It don’t matter if he’s the best person for the job or not, as long as he’s one of them is the only criteria for many of these people. Just do what you’re told and follow the program is good enough for these brain-dead shepple. These people are hopeless and not worth the effort to try and reason with. Lost causes, all of them. I’ve given up on them.

Now on the other hand, for those who are independently minded and still have a head on their shoulders and actually want to do some research while using their little grey cells in discerning who really would be the best and most qualified person to lead this community, I have some homework for you.

In this regard, I have been working on an election website that I am prepared to launch IF and WHEN I decide to run? This is a DRAFT version, as right now I’m still uncertain whether or not I will run again as I am somewhat discouraged and disheartened by my apparent lukewarm support, even though I have been the only one who has made himself available to you the voter while being transparent, open and upfront with people (you don’t see me hiding in the shadows), having a plan and vision for moving this community forward with my “middle-way” agenda.

In closing here, I firmly believe that I’m the medicine this community needs that tastes bad but is good for you. The question is, are there enough right-thinking people left in this community brave enough and hardy enough to take this medicine they need, that tastes bad but is good for them?

View my ELECTION 2013 (Draft) website by clicking here.

I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.

This entry was posted in CNP Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Disturbing Advance Poll Results

I would not worry about this John. As we found out lately, even the polls for huge elections were not reflective of what happened.
    I.E., Wildrose was supposed to dominate, in BC Clarke was toast, etc. I would consider this the same. Pretty small poll. Concentrate more on yourself.

John, this poll just shows you a lot of people simply don’t care how mismanaged our Community is?? By not informing themselves and coming to the conclusion that we need someone with common sense on our Council. We need the expenses to match the revenues, not raise taxes to match out of control expenses. Only a crew of FOOLS like we have now would agree to this. This is almost good enough to win the grand price at DUMB AND DUMBER. Stay in there John, we need a man with your experience and guts to change things for the better here.

Excellent draft John!! Don’t change anything. Not one of them can beat this they all have something to hide.

The whole ball of wax everything in the open for the public to see and ask questions so that they can be informed. Ask questions and question the answers, and get results.

The only thing your opponents know is how to sneak in by not saying too much and hoping THEIR LUCKY SPERM carry’s the day.

We intend to change that soon.

If you keep up the “lucky spermer” bit you will find that your support will erode like the wind blows away the sand pile in the Crowsnest. In-breed retards, brain-dead shepple, hopeless, lost causes and not worth the effort followed by “here I am and available to you but you don’t want me” are a real great platform for running for mayor. The middle of the road is full of big potholes.

Now that the Ratepayer executive, Blair’s employees and his family have voted I see John is ahead in the polls…. as it should be. ;-) Go John, Go!

Can people only vote once on the poll? That could be it, voting several times – the same person.

So true. This poll in all likelihood will not be a true indicator (sampling will be far to small), but it has got the tongues wagging. :-)
    Am doing, as you will soon see. Thanks for your support!

Anon @12:19 & 12″53
    Merci!

Have addressed your concerns with my next post which I hope will go a long way in explaining my “madness”.

No accounting for the oppositions deviousness, is there. :-)

My understanding is you can only vote once at any given computer terminal. But clear your cookies or use another computer and I guess you can vote more than once. If the numbers start to become ridiculous then we’ll know tampering is going on and then I’ll have to shut her down. But I’ve never had to do that before, and hopefully, I won’t have to go that route.

8. Peter Rosner says:

Hello John I have been reviewing your blogsite over the last few months without contributing but now I feel its time. I realize you have put a lot of work into your (on hold) run for the mayors chair once again. You already know my opinion from previous communication so we will leave it at that. After reviewing your platform and found item #7 Respect for the people to be very interesting. We still have to respect the people that disagree with us or honest enough to tell us they will not be voting for us. Personally I would move that up to #1 and all the rest will fall into place. Of course we would have to work at this I know to politicians those are just words but very important words. Good Luck maybe you will make things interesting.

Hello Peter,
    My god man, I thought you fell off the edge of the earth, we haven’t heard from you in so long.

Respect is a funny word and means different things to different people. For example, some people respect a man who robs them with a fountain pen while others respect the man who does it with a gun. It’s all relative.

Pretty Boy Floyd

It’s just like some people who never have anything positive to say but are always looking to the negative in trying to put you down while pretending to be friendly. Similar to how you managed to read my whole website and only found this to comment on. Nothing positive there for you Peter?

Anyhow, I’ve found in this community where some have come to dislike me because they feel I am too disrespectful that the following moral is so true. “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” In other words, the hate (dislike) some people have for me is a reflection of the hate they have for themselves.

I’ve gained the reputation I have because I speak the truth; I don’t carry a pen, but a gun. Because I do this in a rough and tumble and uncouth manner it is felt I show them no respect. But the truth is I show people here the deepest, highest and profoundest respect by being totally and brutally honest with them.

The problem which unfortunately I have no control over is people hate the truth. Luckily, the truth doesn’t care. Is that being disrespectful, I don’t think so. In fact, I am showing people here as I’ve said the highest respect by caring enough about them to speak out about those in suits who rob them every day with their fountain pens.

“Good Luck maybe you will make things interesting.”

Let’s not kid ourselves Peter, we both know how this movie ends.

I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don’t even invite me.

Haters don’t really hate you they hate themselves cause you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Anon 7:35pm Just what are you talking about. I haven’t seen the hate, where do you see it. Really. This is all headed for the Dark Side. Time to get off at the next exit.

So if you know how the movie ends, why not change the script. Run for council.
    And do not get all pissed off for this suggestion. The poll will likely be quite accurate so why waste time, money and energy chasing the Mayors seat. You still get a voice and a vote as to what happens around here as a councillor.

I say, stick to your guns John, no use being a voice that no one listens to. Go for Mayor, or sit back and watch the rodeo. The Mayors chair you deserve. You are a bull rider, not a mutton buster.

Right on! When one has run many races and proven one is a stallion one does not step aside for an unproven young upstart colt, or for an old nag whose best days are behind him and should now be put out to pasture (Arizona).

John
    Not much pasture in Arizona except
    for snakes.Than again look who is going////?

This is what some people do when they realize how bad they screw up they move to another town. What did Brucy do he is moving out of the Country?? I guess we don’t know the whole story. Can we help John find the way to help us find out by voting for him? Just being nice won’t do it we need the paper trail to follow the money and we all know the secrecy in those backroom meetings. The question! Do I want to get raped again or do I phone 911??? John will answer your call. All his contacts on this blog don’t be childish make the move I did and I am pleases. You will never regret having a good chat with John if you change your mind or not.