Election Day 2013
Monday October 21 10 am – 8 pm
- Subdivision A: All electors from Coleman north and south of Highway #3 from 90th street west to the Municipal boundary. Voting Station: Crowsnest Pass Sports Complex, Banquet Facility 2nd floor (elevator Access) 8702-22nd Avenue Coleman
- Subdivision B: All electors from Blairmore and Frank -91st Street east to 154th Street- North and South of Highway #3. Voting Station: Elks Hall, 2025-129 Street Blairmore
- Subdivision C: All electors from Bellevue and Hillcrest – 155th Street east to the Municipal Boundary. Voting Station: MDM Community Centre (gymnasium), 2802- 222 Street Bellevue.
- Canadian residents who have lived in Alberta for 6 months prior to the election and are primary residents of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass on Election Day are eligible to vote.
- Voters will be asked to show government issued identification at the polling station that shows the elector’s photograph, current address and name. If you are unable to produce government issued ID you must produce two pieces of ID from the following list: Authorized Identification
We need to take the right to vote as a responsibility and obligation – not a chore or a mindless irrelevant task.
The people we elect will represent our wishes on a local level for the next four years and its important every resident of age has a chance to have input into who those people sitting around the council table will be. In this regard, be informed and make your decisions wisely for you will have to live with them for some time to come. As it has been said: “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.”
UPDATE: 11:07 am
2013 Municipal Election Results
Viewing election results is now available on our new municipal website. Check it out here.
Every election is determined by the people who show up.