Some people get it…. about me

Yesterday, I received the following comment that touched me deeply.

Today I voted JOHN PRINCE! I have never voted for you in the past because everyone says you are a nut case. I read your blog and have to admit you are a bit of a nut case. But those self serving groups who fear you, have gone out of their way to undermine and antagonise you, and out of pure frustration of trying to get us to see the light you often made it easy for them. But reading what you stand for, seeing what you have fought for for years and watching you in the debate, it became clear you are the only one (of the three) capable of doing what needs to be done here. Good luck John!

For years, I’ve had to contend with a local rag and a mother and daughter team that can best be described as in Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work who are so afraid of me that they are compelled to use any means to ensure I never get in a position to show the Pass how very wrong they were about me, and how very good I turned out to be for this community.

It’s self-serving users such as these who have held me back, and in doing so have held back this community as well. They fear to be shown up for what they truly are which is leeches who have sucked the life blood out of this community while contributing nothing to it. They are nothing but vile maggots feeding off the carcass of a dying community whose ignorant masses believe them to be their saviours, and therefore follow on the heels of their every word like what one finds within a cult.

Over the years until the present time this is what I have had to contend with, that according to them (and others like them), I am the nutcase and they are the saintly truthsayers.

Thankfully, every now and then I see a ray of hope, as with the above comment in which an individual does his/her own homework not relying on what to think by the mind controllers I speak of above.

Will on-line smear campaigns by those having little self-esteem while lacking in moral courage to buck the trend (wanting so bad to belong and to be thought of as important and influential when in fact by their very actions they prove their cowardliness and therefore are nothing but a sad joke), yellow journalism which blatantly plays favourites, political opponents advertising budgets approaching the stratosphere in dollars spent, more and bigger signs than what Jim Pattison has, conformity and a willingness to be the puppet rather than the puppet master to organizations and groups who do not necessarily have the best intentions for this community for are they themselves not in large part the very reason (with their self-serving ways) we find ourselves in our never ending cycle of problems in social/population decline, and economic stagnation.

These people who keep us mired in mud want no saviours such as I for they themselves believe they are it, despite all evidence to the contrary. How does a Christian defend himself against the Lions? He cannot, for only history can eventually tell the true story of who was right and who was wrong…. but by then, as with the fall of Rome, we too here in the Pass will fall also, because of leadership that was both weak and inept.

As with my commenter above, some people are finally getting it about me…. will it be enough?

www.johnprince.ca

The meaning of life lies in two major areas: your personal perfection and service to other people. You can serve while you are moving toward perfection, and you can move toward perfection by serving people.

This entry was posted in CNP Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Some people get it…. about me

The difference between what a hack, reporting on the Mayoralty Debate working under the orders of the Pass Herald, and a real reporter is startling. See for yourself….

Crowsnest mayoral candidates debate issues

Now pick up the Pass Herald and read the front page.

Things are getting ugly John. Dean is now smearing you and others on his blog through Peter Rosner.

Go get them John. Two can play that game and you’re far better at it than they’ll ever be.

Just more of what I speak to in this post, isn’t it? They’re so afraid! It makes me laugh. :-)

“I can’t stop the rumours from starting and I can’t really change people’s minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.”

5. Diane Prince says:

Bill with the Ratepayers, Dean and others are so scared of my husband it makes me wonder why? Why are they so scared? Is it because they fear what he represents, that he is not weak who will easily do their bidding? That he is a man who will stand up for the whole community and not just for special interest groups.

Dean is just posting anything whatsoever that says anything good about him. Easy to figure that out.
    Plus, who cares what Peter Rosner thinks – he is only one person and running for nothing last I looked.
    I say, big deal, he is no more important in his opinion than anyone else. Also, lots of signs mean nothing – half of them are getting destroyed anyway.

Blair Painter’s signs are overkill simply stating I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU! :-( Big deal, showoff! Signs don’t win elections, people do.

Peter Rosner is a dink with a superiority complex.

We cannot afford to have an inexperienced council or one that is conflict of interest by representing another group. We need a mix of experience that will offer some good, transparent debate, that will be working for us and not their special interest group. The solution is simple. Get rid current council (no transparency there) vote in Ward and Prince (lots of years’ of council experience between the two of them.) Do not vote for anyone that is in a special interest group with control of public funds. (This eliminates Bill and Char of non-transparent Community Futures) Now choose wisely from the rest.

That’s what I did! (Voted yesterday) Hope a few more of us do too!

Anon 1:57 I agree with what you are trying to say. But voting in an incumbent would be so wrong. Never have I disliked a council as much as this one. Do not vote for incumbents unless you are happy with this council.
    A vote for any incumbent means you are happy with what this council has done the last 3 years. Are you happy!!!

3:28 re read 1:57. He agrees with you.

Anon 1:57 Sorry misread that a little bit.

“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

It’s zombie nation in the Pass. We’ll see if that’s still true after this election.

Blair Painter.

12:44 I can prove Peter Rosner is a dink. John knows that Peter is one for years, he always sleeps in the snakes pit. Too chicken S—t to run but always ready to create problems for others. Anyone that pays attention to Peter is as big of a zero as Peter is. Waste of time, waste of skin.

8;22, 12:44;

‘Dink’; double income no kids as defined by Websters. Is this a fact or do you have your own definition that you would like to enlighten us to?

Agree or disagree with Peter’s post but it was balanced, well thought out and well delivered. This was delivered in a form that was inoffensive to anyone of average intellect.

These were only his thoughts.

n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term….

And so is the “C” word. There is no need to describe another, in order to express oneself, in a civilized blog.

Who cares what Peter thinks. He’s a conformist, always going with what is popular, no matter how negatively it impacts our community.

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. Peter seems to be lacking in this department, if you ask me. Just saying….