Canada should be ashamed….

…. for ‘kowtowing’ to Zionist pressure.

Kowtowing to Zionism

Canada should be ashamed of Harper’s boycotting of the UN yesterday (and on Climate Change the day before), including instructing his subordinates to walk out during the Iranian leader’s speech to the General Assembly.

Once again the conservatives have demonstrated they are nothing more than puppets, with Zionists being their puppet masters. Kowtowing is not my idea of leadership, but then again what would Harper and company know about that!? Failing to have a position on Climate Change, while also failing to demonstrate an independent resolve to at least listen to the other side, instead of following blindly the dictates of another, does not make me proud of my country. How dare these people do these things on my behalf! If the truth be known, I believe most people feel as I do.

I personally read Ahmadinejad’s speech and found it to be thoughtful, spiritual and full of resonance with respect to our world situation. Calling a spade a spade is ‘refreshing’ and not something to be shunned and boycotted.

If you dare have an independent mind, then read it for yourself, and I’m sure you will see what I mean…

Full text of Ahmadinejad’s speech to the UN General Assembly

I seek the truth, which never yet hurt anybody. It is only persistence in self-delusion and ignorance which does harm.

This entry was posted in Canadian Politics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Canada should be ashamed….

Considering the guy’s rants, the election in Iran – everyone should have left.

This is where the Liberals truly stand. Good on you for being so honest. Liblogs is where all the anti-semites hang.

3. austin says:

You are aware your talking about a scum bag who denies the holicaust and calls for a genocide against jews right? And believe me if I thought the majority of my fellow Canadians wanted thier Prime Minister sitting around listening to this sad excuse for a human being and an illegitimate president I would pack up and leave.

You are insane… I watched the bulk of his speech, and if you know NOTHING of his background, and recent events, then yes, his speech sounded quite visionary.
    But if you realized what and who exactly he was talking about, it would be perfectly clear that Mahmoud is full of hate and vitriol for “Jews” and anyone who stands behind them.
    I cannot believe the Liberals let anti-Semites speak in support of them…

Well, you certainly don’t reflect the views of Liberals or Conservatives.

I think Liblogs should remove you – you are shameful.

Lyn

6. Larry says:

Ah you Liberals…fools, fools, fools

This must be the post that caused Kinsella to leave Liblogs. To which I say: Well done, Sir!

The sooner that authoritarian martinet and apparatchik leaves Liberals alone, the better.

Lol…aren’t you the same lefty nutjob that said the government of Canada should just give every citizen a million dollars to stimulate the economy?

I have always said that liberals were racists and anti-semites…thanks for proving my point.

are you all there?! this is a joke.

10. Ted Betts says:

It is one thing to try to claim that Israel has committed war crimes or mistreats Palestinians, I suppose. Unfair and out of context, perhaps, but reasonable people can disagree about who is right and who is wrong.

It is quite another to praise someone who would, in his own words, exterminate an entire race and deny that Hitler had tried to do the same thing.

This is a shameful disgusting post. To call yourself a Liberal would make me want to tear up my own membership card, if I thought there was more than three of you in this party.

You are probably just a Tiny Tory trying to stir shit.
    No Liberal believes what you have posted.

12. Bill D. Cat says:

Crying shame Warman has his hands full .

It’s disgusting that you claim to be a Liberal, either you’re incredibly naive or an obvious anti-semite; calling it any of the above, responsible, spiritual or full of resonance is a joke – claiming South Ossetia or Abkhazia to be Jewish conspiracies? Claiming that the Jews stole Arab land? Congratulations, you’re now part of an exclusive group of bigots and idiots that include neo-nazis, islamic extremists and far-right fundamentalists.

14. The Red Fox says:

Thanks!I was actually starting to listen to what the LPOC was saying and now you have jolted my memory as to why I stopped listening in the first place.

15. Brian says:

“I believe most people feel as I do.”
    I wouldn’t bet on that. Most are incapable of differentiating between a Zionist and a Jew.
    As for Ahmadinejad, I wish it had been handled a bit differently, focusing more on his election abuses.
    For those who are protesting this post, isn’t expressing oneself a right in this country, even if the expression may not be popular with the majority? Do we in the west not chastise Ahmadinejad for violations of rights?

Having seen the movie many years ago, I never the less the other day began reading 1984. Boy, after this post, I really see we are already there! :-(

For everyone’s information, the above post having had a life of only a few hours on Liblogs has been deleted from existence, as has Warren Kinsella’s threat. Everything has been erased. The Thoughtpolice have been very busy containing things.

Anyhow, aside from Brian’s thoughtful remarks… which I thank you for Brian… I have this to say to the rest of you and your kind:

“Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.”

17. Another example of the growing anti-Semitism in Canada. As if the Liberal Party didn’t already have enough to feel embarrassed about …

I guess we will just gloss over the fact that Iran KILLS any one that is GAY.

Verrrry Liberal.

No Worries John, I have it from good sources in Tehran that an Order of Iran is in the mail. Well done chap, and good luck with any future elections. Your opponent(s) has enough material from this post to forever label you a wingnut.

20. All I can say is, I thank god everyday that I live in a country where we have the right to dissent and speak freely. And a country where people can admire someone that if they ran this country they could forget those rights and join the 71 protesters and hundreds in jail for exercising them.

I find this post very distasteful, but I defend your right to post it. Even if you chose to forget the maxim ‘it is better for a suspected fool to keep silent than to open his mouth and remove all doubt,’ it was your choice, and you are free to make it.

21. Jose says:

Regarding Anon’s comments on the state of Georgia (South Ossetia and Abkhazia break-away regions), and the comment that it was a Jewish conspiracy —there were 1000 Israeli “advisors” along with USA advisors in Georgia at the time Georgia et al attacked the 2 seapationist areas. Someone misread the situation completely.

The Russians retaliated with suprising and unprecedented force. The Israeliis and Americans hightailed it. The “trained” Georgian army folded and ran. So much for that training. The “advisors” were there to protect the oil pipeline from the Caspian –where do you think that oil was going to? Yep. Check it out.

It appears that anyone that criticizes Israel is anti Semetic or anti Jweish. Heh, Israel has their fingers into everything and controls most of the USA Congress. Don’t shortchange their influence in Canadian politics either. Try to oppose them and see if you get re-elected.

The Iranian leader is a true nutjob but some of what he says rings true; the rest is jibberish and pure hate. If you think only Israel is on his hit list, think again. He and the other Islamic extremeists have only one thing in mind — to wipe out all non-believers. In the meantime they weave themselves into our society and wait. Perhaps we should be concerned about this instead of always steering the debate towards being anti Semitic and anti Jewish. That is what gets old. Let the Middle East sort out their own problems – from what I can gather, they are all the same. Cut off the Western aid and see what happens. I’m tired of being their piggy bank for the last 60 years.

It’s time to wake up and to keep the focus on Canada. We have our own problems.
    Jose

“We can do better”

23. Red Tory says:

One can only sigh with disappointment at anyone enthralled by Ahmadinejad’s God-addled nonsense. That it would move you to write such a silly, inflammatory and reprehensible post is quite unfortunate.

Red Tory,
    Foolish me, I thought we lived in the land of the free. How was I to know, that political blogging sites such as Liblogs and BloggingTories are filled with and run by Zionist lawyers who are breeding there like cockroaches. :-)

25. Neil Kevin says:

If people don’t put Israel at the top of the list of countries to criticize and pressure to reform then I believe they are seriously apathetic or misinformed or in denial, or else perhaps they are in collusion with the racist evil that is Zionism.

sante

Mr. Prince, denying the Jewish holocaust and calling for the complete destruction of a sovereign state is absolutely not thoughtful, spiritual, not does it resonate with the world situation.

Shame on you. I cannot believe someone like you was elected as a municipal councillor… so immature and unprofessional. Of course you are entitled to believe what you may, but whether what you believe is right or moral is a completely different story.

I ask that you stand up for what is right and delete this post.

I Love you! What else can you say to a guy who has the ‘chutzpah’ to start off his comment to you by reading more into what was said in my post than what was actually said, followed by insults and topped off with a request for a favour. I thought I was getting an ice cream. :-) You got to be kidding me! :-) lol!

The answer is NO! I want the world to see and know how our blogging world is being attached by people like you… and your kind. And that your nests are in places like Liblogs and Progressive Bloggers.