VIDEO: Meet Michael Ignatieff

Meet Michael Ignatieff

Click here to view the full screen version on YouTube.

An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.

This entry was posted in Canadian Politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to VIDEO: Meet Michael Ignatieff

1. peterr rosner says:

well if he doesnt make it to be our prime minister he may have a carrer as a televangelist. Last thing we need is a whiny sniveling leader

Well if it isn’t the cry baby from Dean’s blog who can’t stand the heat in the kitchen when it gets too hot. :-) Knowing a thing ot two about crying I’m surprized you can’t tell the difference between real cry babys (see below) and real men that know how to relate and share what’s important in life.

You’re Fired!”

3. peter rosner says:

come on John i thought you were smarter than that your future leader trying to pull on peoples heart strings. What he is crying about is called life sometimes tough and unpleasant but thats just the way it is. When you think government is the cure to everything you are living in a fantasy world. The only thing any government wants is more of your money and more control over you. Now which one would be the lesser evil that is the question.

4. peter rosner says:

sorry John i forgot to mention something you may be interested in. I know you once trained in martial arts perhaps you will come train with us down at the MDM in Bellvue. We practice there on Satuday mornings at 10.AM.There are also classes on tuesdays and thursday evenings but i only attend the Saturday morning classes.

Peter, who said I said the government is the cure to everything? What I said is I agree with Jack that we need regulation after all these are the same scoundrels who gave us all the fincial crisis that has wrecked havoic throughout the world. You want to reward them even more? The last part of your comment I totaly agree with.

As soon as I can find some stability in my life again, I might take you up on your offer. Heck I might take you up on it even sooner considering I’m so out of shape lately having not jogged much all winter. I’m assuming we are talking about a martial arts class?

6. peter rosner says:

absolutely there are adult fitness classes as well that run from 7:30 to 8:30 on tuesdays and thursdays. The instuctor is very profesional and will soon whip you into shape then we might consider something a little more challenging. Exercise as well as writing are known to be great stress relievers