Nobody Loves Me, But My Mother

…. and she could be jiving too.

Conservative Blues

Love that song by B.B. King, almost as much as I like the one by Albert King titled I feel like ‘Breaking Up Somebody’s Home’.

Both songs are naturally about the Blues. Everybody got the blues. Here I’ll play the Blues for You

The reason I’m writing this and sharing is because I want all you conservatives out there to get use to this kind of music, because the way the HarperCONS are doing so far in this election, I think soon y’all be sing’n da blues, after May 2. :-)

Angel of Mercy

That’s What The Blues Is All About

Life is just one damned thing after another.

This entry was posted in Canadian Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Nobody Loves Me, But My Mother

1. Harold R. says:

I’ve got a song for you, that applies to you.
    It’s called “Hit The Road, Jack”.
    or, maybe it’s better put:
    “Fiche le camp, Jack”.
    Blues classic!

Best
    Harold

2. Harold R. says:

Your FIBerals have about as much chance of getting in (especially under Count Iggy) as the Toronto Maple leafs have of winning the Stanley Cup this year. I’ll be laughing election day when Harper wins his much-deserved majority and it’ll be:
    Harper 3, Lie-berals 0.
    Martin, Dion, Iggy…who’s the next challenger?

Best,
    Harold

3. Harold R. says:

Go Team Harper!!!
    Stephen Harper he’s the best,
    He’ll stand tall and beat the rest!

Best,
    Harold

Now how the hell did you slip in here again? Boy, I tell ya we need HarperCON screening here to keep out the lonnies. :-)

5. peter rosner says:

well you have to admit Harold is at least amusing and by the way John what ever became of Fred Poirer havent heard from him in a while

Hello Peter,
    Harold has still not woken up to the fact that for the last five years the inmates are now running the institution. He’s a wingnut warrior with a drill sergeant’s demeanor, who’s also mean as a snake, but not dumb. I keep my chair and whip ready when he’s around. :-)

Fred is still around, as a matter of fact he just posted a comment yesterday on my He’s Not Coming Back For You post of the other day.

According to one website I just looked at, the Liberals haven’t even got a candidate here yet.

As I have explained before until we have proportional representation where every vote counts we will continue disenfranchising vast segments of our population such as what takes place in this riding.
    As in many other ridings this riding is stacked in favour of the conservative candidate and therfore other parties make a token pretence for the sake of a phoney democracy to field candidates when and if they can.

That is part of the reason there are no election signs anywhere in our community including the incumbant who takes this riding for granted for the reasons I have stated above.

Of course this is very frustrating for all those who are not of the conservative persuasion to know their vote does not count and therefore at the end of the day achieves absolutely nothing. We are held hostage by a system that is broken and serves the well-to-do-only at the expense of everyone else.

This needs to change and it will, either by politics or by revolution.

9. Harold R. says:

HISTORY LESSON

For those that don’t know about history … Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
    1 . Liberals
    2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That’s how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement…

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ’s and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. They became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish

but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, HSE Specialists, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn’t fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, accountants,members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively.

Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today’s lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self…..I’m going to have another beer.

Be a sport and post this, John.

Best,
    Harold

I must admit, this has been the most distorted and convoluted history lesson I have ever received. Now I need a beer to get over this drunken foolishness and stupidness I have allowed myself to be subjected to. :-)

btw/ “I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it.” – John Stuart Mill

Hi John,
    In response to Peter Rosner:
    Please, please don’t look for me. You and I have absolutely nothing in common what so ever. You are like the worm in the apple, you just create shit and everything is amusing to you. You don’t stand for anything that makes sense you are just a c—- teaser I hope for someone to come and eat the apple, then the worm will be gone. I stand for what I believe and before I support someone I check their background, their intelligence and so on. You support a mayor J. Irwin that’s been banned from practicing as a doctor, incompetence or no mind or whatever. You can hurt few people in malpractice as a doctor, but you can starve a whole community as a mayor, and I believe you think this is amusing. Wake up and smell the coffee! You support a mayor that seemed to have manipulated everything to help some crooks steal the money from the residents of your community and you say “I help people”. Then you help the wrong ones. Get you priorities straight! Get a shrink to check you out and if the shrink says you’re ok we’ll get someone to check the shrink. We won’t be using J. Iwin.
    A “CROWN CORPORATION” not so John, this is a society with a different face, with 100 year old rules that have never been updated since 1917. I have the paperwork to prove it!
    -Fred Poirier

12. Harold R. says:

That’s telling him, Freddy Boy!!!
    Go Fred Go!
    Go Fred Go!

Go Harper Go!!!

Best,
    Harold

Harold,
    Being a conservative I’m surprized you don’t know your ABC’s as given to the nation by former NFLD Premier Danny Williams. ABC… ‘Anybody But Conservatives’.

14. peter rosner says:

so that explains “girly men” and liberals. Fred i really do feel sorry you as i researched you also and what i found depressed me but not enough to “jump off the bridge” as you put it. Sadly thats your life not mine how could a person on the final length of their journey through life be so miserable.

15. Harold R. says:

I gotta commend you, John. You fight with heart and passion, and like that of a warrior.

You’re fighting on the wrong side, however.
    Why don’t you wake up, smell the coffee, and realize that Canadians haven’t forgotten the lying, scandal-ridden days of Chretien, or the vain, self-serving, thieving, Soviet supporting days of Trudeau?
    What say you come over to the right team for the Big Win and get a piece of the victory.
    Before it’s too late!
    GO TEAM HARPER!
    VOTE CONSERVATIVE 2011!

Best,
    Harold

Harold,
    Thank you for the kind words which I do not get too often from your kind here in the Pass. As most people here have been brainwashed to the nth degree over the years by the Syguteks and Irwintes, and therefore are for the most part incapable of thinking for themselves and forming rational thoughts but only regurgitate what they have been force-fed about me. Much appreciated!

Say what you will about Liberal leaders but they have always been passionate Canadians who have done their utmost in keeping this country together. Unlike lying Brian and your hero Canada’s very own Bush wannabe Harper, who are traitorous to the core.

I hope you are retired and not a public servant because you know what is in store for you if Harper should win again. Stockwell Day laid the ground work for massive cuts to the public sector before retiring from politics and now the HarperCONS are just dying to implement them once, and if, they get back in. Wouldn’t want to be in their shoes when the axe falls, as it will with these guys in charge.

Nothing but hard-times and Tim Horton type jobs with the retrograde conservatives (Reform/Alliance) in charge. But I think people are waking up to this fact and to the wise council given by Danny Williams the last time around that is still relevant today. On Election Day people just need to remember their ABC’s i.e. ‘Anybody but Conservatives’.

17. Harold R. says:

I am indeed retired after working for many years in the private sector. This is why I have spare time to follow blogs and try to re-educate the masses preventing moral bankruptcy doomed to a socialist brainwashing. Worked my whole career (from 14 to 65), got an in-demand trade, never claimed UI/EI once. I’m unemployed because I want to be, not have to be. Unlike others that ‘blog’.
    I can’t say times were easy all the time. In fact the toughest times I went through were when Turdeau and his minions were in power, and later Cretin.
    Danny Williams is an idiot. He was an idiot when he was Premier of Nfld. He will always be an idiot. He was indifferent towards Harper until he, like Quebec, learned that you don’t get every single thing you ask for right when you ask for it. So, like a spoiled child, he embarked on a massive smear campaign. There are more provinces in Canada than Quebec and Nfld. All these years of sucking on the Liberal teat came to a grinding halt. That’s too bad, but it’s reality.

Best,
    Harold

18. Harold R. says:

And btw: I don’t think anyone here has been brainwashed by anybody. Just because people don’t agree with you does not mean they’ve been ‘brainwashed’. People here are capable of forming their own opinions and are not afraid to call a spade a spade and call you on your bullshit.
    If you want an example of brainwashed people, take a look at the politically correct programmed drones that make up the bulk of the population of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

I’m strongly considering setting up my own “common sense” blog to counter the socialist spew that comes out of this blog and others here in The ‘Pass. And yes I will post comments, whether I agree with them or not because chances are, unless they are lewd, I will be able to present strong debates. Unlike some bloggers here and their communist-style censorship. However, I have other hobbies and a life away from the computer. So we will see.

Best,
    Harold

Harold,
    In order to ‘enlighten’ the masses first you need to ‘get a pair’ by coming out of the closet. Then we’ll see how YOU handle personal attacks that have nothing to do with the posts you write, as you and your kind have done countless times to me.

Please do start your own blog then all the right-wing nutjobs like you that keep coming here can then go to your blog instead, thereby purifying my blog at the same time. :-)

In conclusion, I believe the following quote by way of a few departing words of advice will do you well before you endeavour to enlighten others with your infinite wisdom on political matters which seem to reside totally on a foundation of rural people know all, while urbanites know nothing…

“People who disagree with me are ill-informed and have their views clouded by an unrealistic ideological agenda, while I am a clear-minded pragmatist.”

Hi John,
    Peter, you’d like to know why I’m miserable? There it is. That’s because people like you, with an empty head research my background, but not the people that can hurt you and destroy your community, like your local politician on the Board of Community Futures destroying all the small businesses. Here, we have the same problem with a few crooked RCMP backing them up. With the wife of the chief on the Board of those F—- up in Port Mc Neill, and you wonder why I’m miserable. Justice bears down on Police conduct. Read this:

-Fred Poirier

21. peter rosner says:

Harold i encourage you to start a blog and we can get a clear understanding of who you are and what you stand for. It sounds like you can make some good contributions and you dont have to post something every day. Pick the topics that interest you. I find your and Johns debates interesting and thats what democracy is all about. Fred i have nothing personal against you but you judge me pretty harshly for someone who hardly knows me. Thats not healthy to have all that anger pent up inside. Go through my blog and dont just look at the points that dont sit well with you because i have spent the better part of my life fighting for people.