Poll closing shortly: landslide victory predicted

Poll Closing

With less than 19 hours remaining until our poll on the left side-bar closes it looks like we can safely declare that John Prince will be the declared winner by a landslide:

Here’s the results so far:

New School – Bruce Decoux………. 15
Middle School – Blair Painter…….. 24
Old School – John Prince or ?…….. 69

This is a stunning upset for John’s ‘middle-way’ platform.

From what we understand followers from the other two camps are frequent visitors here on this blog (as well as on John’s Election Website), which is understandable as their leaders are still hiding in the shadows and have yet to figure out and develop their own platforms, while freely sharing their thoughts, opinions, and ideas.

Once again, John is ahead of the curve with others trailing from behind hoping to steal and grab (Don’t worry about people stealing an idea. If it’s original, you will have to ram it down their throats.) what they can for their own use from the front runner, and soon to be New Mayor of the Crowsnest Pass.

UPDATE: Sept. 09/13 8:35 a.m.
So why did I play this game getting my readers here all confused and riled up? What is the lesson to be learned here above with this ‘fixed’ poll election result? It’s that it does not matter who votes or how many vote, it’s who counts the votes that matters!

I’ve spoken out many times about our prohibition mind-set mentality and culture here where things are done with a wink and a nod by those who run the show, especially with respect to some of our past elections. Remember the missing ballot box during the Irwin/Richie race? Remember the election in 2007 when Gary Taje who was trailing badly all night mysteriously and magically appeared as a front runner in the last final update. Or in that same election how the Returning Officer did away with past best practices of an open and transparent counting and reporting system and process to one that was both closed and secretive. That was the one where the mayoral candidates were on a separate ballot and therefore the results should have been made available within a half hour at the latest, yet the results were not made available to the public for some 2.5-3 hours after the polls closed? If people remember that was the election in which I lost by a slim margin, 200 votes my way would have had me as mayor instead of ‘good ole’ boy’ Irwin.

So what again is the point I am making here. It’s simple. Just as I was able to easily manipulate the results of this poll to my advantage because mechanisms were not in place to ensure fairness in the system, and because of our community’s track record of holding questionable ‘good ole’ boy’ elections, I think it only prudent people here take some responsibility to become better engaged to ensure our next municipal election is above reproach.

It’s not enough to hire the same people over and over again (is that in itself not a potential problem?) to work the polling stations but that the counts themselves are done in a manner that is open, transparent and above reproach.

Here’s the actual and factual results:

New School – Bruce Decoux………… 16
Middle School – John Prince or ?…. 26
Old School – Blair Painter…………… 75

It’s not who votes that counts. It’s who counts the votes that matters.

This entry was posted in CNP Politics and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Poll closing shortly: landslide victory predicted

Completely confuse please explain?

John, please see your post of Sept 3 wherein YOU stated YOU are in fact the “MIDDLE way. I think perhaps you have the names mixed up.

I thought you were the middle ground?? You are not making sense.

Now I’m entertained.

Oops. Looks like someone driving down the “middle of the road” came to a corner and drove off the road. Now what?

I think someone is trying to do a number on you John. Every Poll that Dean Ward had was way out against the old school. A very small percentage liked the old school. Looks like sabotage. They are good at that, as we all know. We have been putting up with this bullcrap for 3 years from this mare and 5 retards.

I thought you were middle too.

Really funny. Maybe John was celebrating before he went on the blog.
    I doubt this poll really gives anything close to the real numbers.
    Trudge on John, lol.

People here like Peter Rosner have been saying Blair Painter is a middle schooler even though he’s put nothing out since July by way of a platform to indicate this, and his social and family background indicates otherwise, so being the good and fair guy that I am I switched places with him. I know, I’m just too nice. 

10. Peter Rosner says:

Well we have to thank you for humoring us again John. I was just thinking the other day about how sometimes your blog is a bit like going to one of those comedy acts. Please bare with me here this is not meant to be insulting. You know where you walk in and the host comedian insults you and then he moves on to another patron, we laugh at ourselves and then go home in a drunken stupor. And even more surprising you actually have some contributors paying for this. When you are not abusing us you actually do provide some very usefull information so I thank you for that. I see it took a while for some of the guests to figure out your routine this time. Like I said in an earlier post I don’t put labels on any of the potential candidates but to win the upcoming election they will have to find that middle area which this council couldn’t connect with and the group the ratepayers lost. Now lets hear from the rest of the comedy act.

11. Chloe says:

Hi John, Just popping in to say hello;)A wide range of opinions, egos and really bad spelling make this blog a daily stop for me;)It is nice to know that there are other places in this beautiful country that are full of lying, sleazy politicians,their cohorts in administration and the union bosses that control the whole damn lot. A clear, strong voice is a welcome sound amidst the rabble rousers. Stay strong, take care.

Chloe
    This is youp secret admiror that can’t spell properly and like to participate.Can you forgive me and read betwind the lines.

Oh John, I think we have enough jokes played on us without any extra added ones.