Rahim Jaffer facing drunk driving, cocaine possession charges
Subject: Questionable employees
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 300 Employees and has the following statistics?
30 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 9 have been arrested for fraud
- 14 have been accused of writing bad cheques
95 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
- 4 have done time for assault
- 55 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 12 have been arrested on drug related charges
- 4 have been arrested for shoplifting
- 16 are currently defendants in lawsuits
62 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year!
Can you guess which organization this is?
It is the 308 MP’s in the Canadian Parliament
The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws designed to keep the rest of us in line! Which one did you vote for?
TAKEN FROM THE OTTAWA CITIZEN
(Pass this on to every Canadian you know)
Note: Not sure if the above is on the up and up but it would not surprise me one bit. How about you?
No man’s life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.