Royal Baby is born…

… and then there is the one in England, too. :-)

Haven’t read the print version of today’s Pass Herald yet but from their on-line version I see Blair Painter has announced his candidacy for Mayor in the upcoming municipal election. He and the Pass Herald must have planned the timing for this front page announcement for weeks, as it coincided nicely with the Herald’s news story of the Lost Creek Fire of 10 years back, thereby portraying through subliminal suggestion that Blair (being an ex-fireman) is some kind of hero, who has come to save Pass residents.

Knowing the Herald I’m sure if and when I make my announcement I’ll be put on page 14 of a 15 page edition next to a story on some mass murderer or some noteworthy pedophile (I’m not kidding, they’ve done this type of yellow journalism before, playing favourites as they do, with me never being their favourite, of course. Wait, you’ll soon see what I mean).

Anyhow, the darling of the Royal aristocracy (establishment elite) of the Pass, the Imperial Guard (ex-firemen), and the Royal Muckrakers (Ratepayer exec. elite), I’m sure are beside themselves with the Royal birth of one of their own, who will now be available (if we let him) to carry on Crowsnest Pass’ Royal tradition of succession of undeserving and incompetent sociopaths, tyrants and other pure blood miscreants to rule over us, much as what other Royal Families do world-wide. Aren’t we blessed?

Seriously, let me be one of the first to congratulate the Royal blue-bloods on this special day, and to wish Blair Painter all the best… if indeed at the end of the day he and his masters are successful in getting him to wear the Imperial Crown, here in the Pass.

But (But, being the equivalent of the verbal eraser :-) ), as the peoples favourite and rightful heir to the throne, I, the bastard Prince (in the Royals eyes), whose throne they are trying to usurp will not kneel and bow to the likes of them, while meekly and subserviently stepping aside. No, my friends, a man who is born a true Prince of the people cannot allow a mere weak-kneed, hen-pecked, upstart nobleman to steal what is rightfully his, without some blood being shed (more his than mine, of course :-)).

So now the civil war begins, to see who will be King? Down with tyrants and charlatans! Long live the Prince!! For I am a Prince, who would be King!!!

Join my crusade of the people, for the people, by the people, against despotism, tyranny, and oppression. Be a warrior! Stand up and fight!! BE FREE!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.

This entry was posted in CNP Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Royal Baby is born…

If Bill or any other member of the executive has something they wish to contribute here please feel free to do so using you own name, but stop sending me hateful, and hurtful comments by way of anonymous that won’t get posted here because they transcend the bounds of common human decency. :-0 Thank you! :-}

2. Doomsayer says:

For I am a Prince, who would be King!!!

Well John, is this your formal announcement of candidacy?

If so, I wish you all the best, damn the torpedos & full speed ahead!!!

“know yourself and you will win all battles”
    ― Sun Tzu

I read the write up on Painter in the Promoter. He does a nice little dance around the fireman situation. Will anyone actually come out and say what exactly they would do if elected.
    Everything else sounds like pure political talk. I will not vote for that. I want to know what you are going to do and how you are going to do it.
    This includes you also John. Sell me an idea and a plan and you get my vote.

Looks like this election will be a “ball” with a lot of “dancing,” and a “shoot-out” with a lot of “bullets.”

Gene Kelly and John Wayne, both in the same movie. Great stuff!

Now,if we can just keep out those boring commercials that we’ve had for the last 3 years, I’ll be happy!

(Dancing with the Stars, and Duck Dynasty, also a great mixture!)

Are you a member of the ratepayers John? Or were you?

At least they found a Returning Officer.

I thought this was quite funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQygIHfnH9E

There is no real freedom of thought in our society, so it is said, because the opinions and tastes of the masses are shaped by propaganda, by advertising,by the example of the upper classes, and by other environmental factors which inevitably force the thinking of the people into well-worn grooves… Probably it is true enough that the great majority are rarely capable of thinking independently, that on most questions they accept views which they find ready-made, and that they will be equally content if born or coaxed into one set of beliefs or another. In any society freedom of thought will probably be of direct significance only for a small minority.

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

“Stupid voters enable broken government.”

Crowsnest Pass has suffered from broken government for decades. Will that change by voting in yet another poster boy for the ‘old boys’ club?

12:20 That is your job as a taxpayer to tell John what you wish he will do in those Council meetings. He is there to serve not dictate, remember! You come up with ideas then ask if he supports you. Are you not able to figure out what is best for you? You have to wait for someone else to do it for you? SHEEPLE. I know what I want. I vote for John.