1. We respect your privacy
- John Prince respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website We adhere to the Canadian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1985 (RSC). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about
2. Collection of personal information
- John Prince will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, information that you provide to us directly, and information that is given
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you submit a comment.
3. How we collect your personal information
- John Prince collects personal information from you when you subscribe to our email list, or make a JohnPrince.ca also gathers indirect information that is compiled in its analytics reports, information that can’t be tracked directly to you but is collected nonetheless.
4. Use of your personal information
- John Prince may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information and We may use your personal information to better understand your needs.
- John Prince may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Personal information
is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of John Prince, ca, its visitors or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of
6. Security of your personal information
- John Prince is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1985 (RSC). If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in
details of your complaints to Box 255, Bellevue, AB T0K 0C0. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
(a) When you visit our website
When you come to our website (John Prince.ca) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyze how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
(c) Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that John Prince is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Full Name: John Prince
Date: 27th November 2021